Saturday, June 25, 2011

Weather Bully

I want to cry. It's grey and miserable outside (again), and I can't feign positivity anymore. It's been one helluva crappy weather year and I'm feeling about to lose it. I gave up this morning. We were set to go to the park, and I turned back. After braving the chilly winds coming off Cascade Ponds yesterday, and biking back home just before another rainstorm imploded, I've had my fill of sidestepping storms. There is a frost in the wind today that I just can't bear. Aaahh Winter, you GD bully, it seems like you just have to get the last word in every single day. That's it - I give up - you win. I'm sitting on the couch under a comforter - are you happy now? Why don't you take a summer holiday, really, we are all quite sick of you.

2 comments:

  1. Yep, I echo these sentiments. Get up, don't let winter win! Mother Nature, please, show Kim, and the rest of us Banffites, some sunshine, pretty please...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, it's rough alright-hang in there, Kim!

    xoxo
    anne-marie/stella marina

    ReplyDelete